Our all new hunting blinds is a combination of 360 blinds and our Shanty Hunter blinds. The Shootin House is a 6 x 6 square blind with clipped corners. We then put archery windows in the corners to accommodate the archery hunter. With peep windows all the way around you will be able to not only have a 360 degree view all while sitting but also standing. All blinds come standard with carpet on the floor. Like all the blinds, this is a solid wood framed blind with painted LP Siding, inside and out, with built in 4x4 pockets for a tower stand. All the larger windows open with our sand bag weighted window system, the quietest opening window on the market! The seamless Conklin waterproof acrylic roof coating will stand the test of time and the snow loads that will crush other blinds. This blind can be purchased in kit form or assembled. Note: all blinds are vented.
- Flooring: 5/8 LP Smart Floor w/carpet
- Subflooring: Painted 2"x 4" floor joists
- Weight: 6'x 6': 650 lbs. Shanty: 550 lbs.
Shootin House: 650 lb.
- Paint: Rubberized commercial Paint (camo only)
- Roof: Seamless Conklin waterproof roof coating.
- Ventilation: Vents can be manually opened or closed
- Siding: LP Smart Siding
- Windows: Tinted sand bag weighted window system,
the quietest opening window on the market!
- Shutters: Wooden Slat (vinyl with vinyl sheds)
- Interior Height: 6'6"
- Door Size: 24" x 60': Shanty Pro 36" x 60"
- Kit Size: Our Blinds come in kit form with fully complete individual wall panels to allow for quick and easy two-person assembly on-site. For pre-assembled, add $150.00 per blind.
- Stands: Available in Pressure Treated or metal from 8'to 12'